Fluval Series 07 filters are the 7th generation in nearly 40 years of the world's best-selling line of Fluval canister filters. The latest generation of canister filters combine the power and flexibility expected from the leader in aquatic filtration with improved performance that makes the filter up to 25% quieter, robust, energy efficient, versatile and easier to use than ever before.
- Fluval's efficient eTEC technology combines advanced design, advanced materials and innovative manufacturing processes to deliver powerful pump performance, reduced energy consumption and ultra-quiet operation.
- Powerful motor generates constant pressure and pump performance that resists the wear and tear of time;
- Redesigned and carefully engineered pump up to 25% quieter than the previous generation;
- Energy efficient: some 07 series filters consume as little electrical energy as the equivalent of a single household LED bulb;
- Redesigned and significantly enlarged rubber stabilizing feet to significantly dampen vibration and provide superior protection;
- Improved ergonomic AquaStop valve with raised end for easy handling;
- Two single-action locking levers for easy holding and releasing of the powerhead;
- Redesigned primer block with enlarged, easy-grip key allows for quick, effortless primes;
- Filtration baskets with new central handle allowing the main stack of filter media to be easily lifted with one finger for quick access to the media (no need to empty the water from the housing, therefore less mess);
- Unique vertical position independent pre-filtration cartridge providing increased contact surface and improved mechanical filtration;
- Genuine Fluval filter media required included with filter;
- Filters designed and manufactured in Europe.
Specification and differentiation:
Included with your purchase:
- Bio-Foam Max filter media
- Bio-Foam filter media
- Charcoal, 70g
- Quick-Clear Filter Media
- Bio-Foam+ filter media
- Aquastop valve
- Ribbed pipe
- Edge fittings
- inlet pipe
- Intake strainer
- Intake tube with intake strainer
- Pre-filter basket
- Filter basket
- Lid for filter basket
- Filter basket handle
- Suction cup (30mm)
- Water outlet spout
- Rubber Hose Fittings
THREE (3) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (Plus a 2-year extended warranty at time of registration*)
Fluval Series 07 canister filters are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. Non-replaceable parts will be repaired or replaced free of charge, at Rolf C. Hagen Inc.'s option, when the complete filter is returned postage prepaid and accompanied by proof of purchase. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear of parts such as the impeller block or engine gasket, or parts that have not been properly maintained. The warranty is limited to repair or replacement only and does not apply to loss or direct or indirect damage caused to animals, personal property or animate or inanimate objects, regardless of the cause. The warranty is valid only under normal conditions of use for which the device was designed. The warranty excludes any damage caused by misuse, negligence, improper installation, modification, abuse or commercial use. Before returning the filter under the terms of the warranty, please ensure that all assembly and maintenance instructions have been followed properly. If in doubt, please contact your local aquarium specialty retailer before returning the item.
THIS WARRANTY IS VALID WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE FROM AN AUTHORIZED FLUVAL DEALER ONLY. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.